Last Updated: 16/12/2022
1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://SemaHost.com.
2. Information Collected
- We may collect any or all of the information that via both automated means such as communications profiles and cookies. Personal Information you give us depends on the type of service, support, or sale inqury, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name, credit card or other payment information. The financial information will be transferred only be used to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server and data is transferred . When transferring personal information a security icon will appear in your browser.
3. Information Use
This information is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may also study this information to determine our customers needs and provide support for our customers. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details. SemaHost may email its monthly newsletter to the primary contact e-mail on file, but customers are able to opt out of this newsletter at any time.
4. Log Files
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. It is possible that personal information about a customer may be included in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and Web browsing.
6. Disclosing Information
- We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. We may use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to opt out from any mailing list or similar device. However, we may disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to potential partners, our affiliates, and reputable third parties. We take all available measures to select affiliates and service providers that are ethical and provide similar privacy protection to their customers and the community. We do not make any representations about the practices and policies about these companies.
7. Correcting/Updating Personal Information
- If a customer’s personally identifiable information changes, or if a customer no longer desires our services, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that customer’s personal data in our records. In most cases, this can be achieved via our billing system at https://www.SemaHost.com/submitticket.php. Otherwise, please contact us at [email protected]
- Opt Out & Modifications By default, customers do receive any voluntary system updates, such as the newsletters, invoices, and mailings. Any customer who voluntarily receives these updates may unsubscribe at any time. Customers may not opt out of possibly receiving important system notifications, in the rare event that such notification would be necessary. Security SemaHost uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. SemaHost uses security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology.
8. Data And Information Submitted To Another Person Or Entity On Our Network
9. Compliance With Laws And Law Enforcement
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about Users upon valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or stop activity we consider illegal or unethical.
10. Changes To This Policy
11. Enforcement And Dispute Resolution